Welcome to Heath Hayes Academy!
I’d like to offer you a warm welcome to our truly exceptional school. We are a Good School, situated on the outskirts of the village of Heath Hayes. We are proud to be a part of REAch2 Academy Trust, and exist as a thriving hub within the local community.
Heath Hayes Academy is a one-form entry primary school, with approximately 200 fantastic children, who we champion every day! Within our corridors, you will find a dedicated and talented team of staff, hard-working and engaging pupils, discovery and fun along the way. The Heath Hayes family is complete with supportive and proud parents.
Heath Hayes Academy is where children become Heroes. We embark upon the Hero’s Journey together, to discover, explore, enthuse and learn.
All staff at Heath Hayes Academy have a shared purpose and this is to inspire and enable each child to achieve their full potential. Promoting well-being is paramount in creating a happy, safe, respectful learning environment for all; staff and children alike. The Hero’s Journey enriches the learning and personal development of children through a range of diverse, quality experiences which promote curiosity and a love of learning through an expectation of excellence from all stakeholders. We do this by:
- Providing a welcoming, caring and safe environment, where children can develop self-respect, a sense of individual worth and are able to cooperate with and show consideration to others.
- Offering all pupils a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, providing for a variety of learning styles, in order to help the children to develop lively, enquiring minds and a love of learning.
- Fostering independent learning in a richly stimulating learning environment.
- Developing children’s confidence and intellect through tasks appropriate to their ability; supporting each pupil in their pursuit of excellence and achievement in order to maximise their potential.
- Developing links with home; involving parents in the life of the school and the education of their children.
- Supporting the emotional needs of the children and providing care and guidance, in partnership with parents.
- Offering equal opportunities to all within a fully inclusive school.
Within the Hero’s Curriculum, children are able to apply all of their skills and learn through ‘adventures’. We have qualified specialist teachers that teach high quality PE and Spanish across the school. Our before and after school activities also provide a vast range of physical and creative experiences.
I believe our school is very special, and would welcome you to come and meet us!